FRONTSON.com on-line shop terms and conditions
1. General provisions
- Frontson on-line shop, available at https://frontson.com/, is operated by Justyna Twardowska, who runs her business named Studio Frontson Justyna Twardowska, entered in the Central Registration And Information On Business (CEIDG), with its registered office in Kraków, at ul. Michała Siedleckiego 12/10, 31-536 Kraków, NIP: 8132955415
- These Terms & Conditions set out the provisions for the use of the Service, the conditions of providing Customers with services consisting of, in particular, facilitating the placement of orders by Customers through the Ordering Service and entering into agreements in this respect, as well as Customers’ relevant rights.
- The Terms & Conditions is available at: https://frontson.com/regulamin/.
- These Terms & Conditions constitutes a set of terms and conditions under Article 8 of the Act on providing on-line services (that is Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended).
- The ‘Shop’ means this on-line shop operated by the Seller at https://frontson.com/.
- ‘Seller’ means Justyna Twardowska who runs her business named Studio Frontson Justyna Twardowska at ul. Michała Siedleckiego 12/10, 31-536 Kraków, NIP: 8132955415.
- ‘Customer’ means every person that enters into agreement via the Shop.
- ‘Consumer’ means a natural person that performs with the Seller a legal transaction not directly related with the Consumer's business or profession, as well as a natural person that enters into agreement directly related with its business if that agreement provides that it is of no professional nature for that person, in particular as under the subject matter of its business performed by it, made available under the provisions of CEIDG.
- ‘Service provider’ construes a natural person, legal person and a legal entity with limited legal capacity granted with a legal capacity under a separate legal act, which performs business on its own behalf, that uses the Shop and is not a Consumer.
- ‘Ordering Form’ means an interactive form available at the Shop, which enables the obtainment of free quotation including the specification delivery and payment methods.
- ‘Order’ means a declaration of intent by Customer made with the purpose of concluding the Agreement, specifying at least the type and quantity of Goods.
- ‘Goods’ mean items or movables available for purchase at the Shop, being most frequently cabinet fronts for installation as part of a complete kitchen cabinetry.
- ‘Basket’ means a part of the Shop's software in which the products selected by Customer can be seen, including their Prices, and where Order details, particularly, the quantity of the products can be specified and changed.
- ‘Agreement at a distance’ means an agreement entered into with Customer through the organised system of entering into agreements at a distance (through the Shop), with neither of the Parties being present in person, but using exclusively one or more means of distance communication until and inclusive of the moment of entering into the agreement.
- ‘Agreement’ means an agreement being concluded or having been concluded between Customer and the Seller through the on-line Shop.
- ‘Electronic payment’ means Customer’s payment for the Products made via the payment operator, namely, PayPro S.A., with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań NIP: 779-236-98-87.
- ‘Polish Code of Civil Law’ means the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- ‘Consumer Rights Act’ means the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
3. Contact with the Shop
- Customer can contact the Shop using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this clause.
- Seller's service address: ul. Michała Siedleckiego, nr 12, lok. 10, 31-536 Kraków
- Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
- Seller's telephone number: 0048 795 575 080.
- Customer shall make all their payments referred to in these Terms & Conditions to the Seller’s bank account at mBank, no.: 75 1140 2004 0000 3502 8289 0150 or via the fast payment system PayNow.
4. Technical requirements
To use the Shop, including to browse the range of the Shop and place orders for Goods, you need to have:
- A terminal device with an Internet access and Internet browser,
- An active e-mail account,
- the Cookies enabled.
5. General Information
- You are not required to sign up to browse the range of the Shop. Placing orders for Goods by Customer is possible in the manner set out in these Terms & Conditions.
- If the prices are given in the Shop, they are expressed in Polish PLN (zloty) and are gross prices (i.e. they include the goods and services tax).
- Any information within the Shop's Website that is solely commercial information shall not be a Seller’s offer as construed by the Polish Code of Civil Law, but it shall only be an invitation for Customers to make their inquiries or proposals to conclude a sales agreement, depending on a method the Customer chooses to make an order.
- The final amount payable by Customer shall consist of the price for a product and delivery charges (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), which Customer is notified at the Shop’s sites during placing an order, as well as at the moment of stating their will to be bound by the Agreement.
- The Seller reserves its right to change prices for Goods presented at the Shop, post information about new Products, run and terminate sales promotions at the Shop or adjust them.
- If the Seller cannot fulfil a provision due to its incapability of making products within the date under the Order, the Seller shall immediately, but no later than 14 days of concluding the Agreement, notify Customer of this fact, and shall return to the Customer the whole amount received from the Customer, with the Agreement deemed to not have been concluded, unless the Customer makes a different decision concerning their Order.
- The Seller shall, to the fullest extent permitted by law, not assume liability for any disturbances, including any interruptions in the Shop operation due to technical issues, force majeure, unauthorised third party actions and/or the lack of compatibility between the on-line Shop and Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- The content of the Agreement being concluded shall be consolidated, secured, and provided to Customer by making available these Terms & Conditions at the Shop’s website and sending the Customer an e-mail regarding the acceptance of their order to be processed. The content of the Agreement shall be also consolidated and secured in the information system of the Shop.
6. Offered delivery and payment methods
- Customers can use a method of their choice available for Goods as required during the procedure of placing an order:
- Postal shipment,
- Goods delivered by courier or shipping companies.
- If Customer selects the postal shipment as the method of delivery, the costs shall relate to the costs of this type of services in general usage, and the Customer shall be informed of their amount during the procedure of placing an order.
- Customer can use one of the following payment types:
- by a bank transfer to the Seller's account,
- by a bank transfer via the PayNow platform.
- Delivery shall be governed by the following provisions.
- Goods as ordered shall be delivered to Customer via a courier or shipping company. We reserve the right to choose the most efficient transport method in a given case. Goods shall be shipped to Customer to the address indicated in the on-line Ordering Form within the date given at the Frontson Shop website.
- Detailed information on the delivery methods and accepted payment methods are provided in Appendix 1 to these Terms & Conditions.
7. Conditions for entering into and performing Agreements at the Shop
- The following procedure is required to place an order:
- select the product to be under the Order, and then click on the "Add to Basket" button,
- click on the "I order and pay" button and confirm your order by clicking on the link sent to you in an e-mail,
- select one of the payment methods available and make a payment within the date as required, depending on this payment selection.
- Once an Order is placed, the Seller confirms that it has been received together with its acceptance for processing. The receiving of the Order shall be confirmed and accepted for processing by sending by the Seller to Customer a relevant e-mail to Customer’s e-mail address, in which the Seller states at least that it received and accepted the Order for processing, as well as confirms the conclusion of the Agreement. The Agreement between Customer and the Seller shall be concluded at the moment of receiving the above-mentioned e-mail by the Customer.
- If the payment is made via bank transfer, the Customer shall make the payment within 7 calendar days of the date of the Agreement, under pain of the Order being null and void. The day of crediting the Seller’s bank account shall be the date of payment.
- Once Customer makes the payment pursuant to the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, the predicted time of processing the Order shall be approximately from 8 to 12 weeks, depending on the chosen delivery destination. The Seller shall not guarantee the possibility of storing the Order, so should Customer want to receive the Order on a date different from the one they indicated before, they shall inform the Seller of this will. The Seller shall accept Customer's request subject to its technical possibilities.
- If Customer orders samples, the processing time for such order shall be up to 5 business days, if the samples are marked as available for instant shipping. The predicted processing time for orders for other samples shall be 4 weeks.
8. Conditions for concluding and performing Agreements via the Ordering Form
- Customer shall have the facility to submit an inquiry in order to receive a pricing for products, as required, at the Shop via the e-mail service.
- Customer shall submit an inquiry about a purchase of products, as required, on conditions and in compliance with the requirements laid out at the Website.
- The submittal of an inquiry shall not be equal to its acceptance by the Seller. The Seller is entitled to refuse to process the Order, in particular if the content of such inquiry makes pricing impossible.
- Upon receipt of a complete inquiry, the Seller shall prepare a sales proposal including the specification of the proposal term, not shorter than 7 days, that it shall send in a reply message to the e-mail address indicated by Customer. If no binding proposal term is indicated, the proposal shall be deemed to bind for 7 days of the day of sending the e-mail to the Customer.
- Customer can accept the proposal furnished by the Seller within the date specified in the proposal message by sending the Seller a relevant statement about accepting the proposal either via e-mail or in a handwritten form to the address of the Seller’s registered office. The Agreement shall be concluded between Customer and the Seller upon receiving the e-mail about accepting the proposal by the Seller.
- Customer shall make the payment within 7 calendar days of the Agreement date, otherwise the Order shall be cancelled. The day of crediting the Seller’s bank account shall be the date of payment.
- Upon acceptance of Customer's proposal, the Seller shall accept the Order for processing. The receiving of the Order shall be confirmed and accepted for processing by sending by the Seller to Customer a relevant e-mail to Customer’s e-mail address indicated in the process, in which the Seller states at least that it received and accepted the Order for processing, as well as confirms the conclusion of the Agreement. The Agreement between Customer and the Seller shall be concluded at the moment of receiving the above-mentioned e-mail by the Customer, subject to the Parties’ agreement on prices for the Products marked as ‘price to be agreed’.
9. Right to withdraw from Agreement
- The Customer that is a Consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from agreement concluded at a distance, as per the Consumer Rights Act due to the fact that all supplied Products are made to Customers’ customised Orders and according to their specifications.
- The Seller shall be entitled to withdraw from agreement given the Price is not paid within the date agreed.
10. Implied warranty and complaint procedure
- The seller undertakes to provide Customer with Product without defects. The following variation in cabinet fronts are acceptable.
- Due to technological conditions, minor imperfections with a diameter of up to 3 mm in front lacquer coating are acceptable.
- Due to organic material used in the veneered cabinet fronts, variation in colour tones, grain patterns are acceptable, as well as knots and/or edge chipping up to the height of 5 mm can occur on the surface of the fronts.
- The maximum overall dimension tolerance for the cabinet fronts is +/- 1 mm.
- The maximum warpage of components is +/- 2 mm/1 linear metre.
- Should any defect occur in the Product purchased, Customer is entitled to lodge a complaint under the provisions on implied warranty for defects set out in the Polish Code of Civil Law. If the Customer is a Service Provider, the Parties exclude the liability under the implied warranty.
- Complaints shall be submitted to the Seller’s e-mail address.
- Customer is obliged to provide with its complaint a description of the defect, circumstances (including the date) when it occurred, a photo of Goods under the complaint, the details of the Customer that lodges the complaint, and Customer's request with reference to the defect in the purchased or made Product. If any information referred to in the previous sentence is not provided with the complaint, Customer can be, within 14 days of lodging the complaint, called upon to supplement such information necessary for its processing.
- The Seller shall issue its opinion on the complaint request immediately, and if the Customer is a Consumer, no later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer, and the Seller fails to issue its opinion on the complaint request within 14 days, Customer’s request shall be deemed to be eligible. The above shall apply to the case of calling upon the Customer within 14 days of lodging the complaint to supplement information necessary for processing it.
- Products returned as part of the complaint procedure shall be sent to the address indicated in Clause 3 of these Terms & Conditions. Products shall be secured properly so that they are delivered in unimpaired condition – we recommend placing them on a pallet. We shall assume no responsibility for any damage to Goods caused during their transport.
- To the extent permitted under the provisions of law in force, subject to, in particular, the provisions of Article 473(2) of the Polish Code of Civil Law and the Consumer Rights Act, the Seller's liability for all damage related to using the Shop is excluded, including damage arising from improper function of the server the Shop is operated on, errors in functioning of websites, the lack of access to them, as well as other failures of, defects or interferences in the functioning of the Internet services.
- The Seller shall be liable to Customer that is not a Consumer only for typical damage foreseeable at the moment of concluding the Agreement and shall not be liable for profits lost by the Customer. The liability of the Performing Party shall be limited to the amount of Price paid and the costs of delivery, and shall include only the defects inflicted as intentional fault.
- Neither Party shall be liable for failure to perform or incorrect performance of the Agreement as a result of force majeure. Force majeure shall be construed as an external event of an extraordinary nature that cannot be prevented even by exercising utmost diligence, and in particular, an increase in the costs of running a business above a typical business risk, caused by decisions of local or central authorities, strikes, rallies, weather disasters, terrorist acts, extraordinary occurrences, changes in law limiting or preventing the running of a business to the extent stipulated by the Agreement, etc. Either Party shall notify the other Party immediately an incident of force majeure, unless it be impossible, which postpones this obligation until the time when such circumstances cease.
12. Out-of-court processing complaints and pursuing claims
- Detailed information on the possibilities of using by Consumer the procedures of out-of-court processing complaints and pursuing claims and the conditions for these procedures are available in the offices and websites of the district (municipal) consumer advisers, social organisations, whose statutory tasks involve consumer protection, and of the Regional Inspectorates of Commercial Inspection, among others.
- Consumer shall have the option of using the procedures of out-of-court processing complaints and pursuing claims.
13. Personal data at the on-line Shop
- The Seller is a Controller of the Customer's personal data collected via the on-line Shop.
- The Controller makes available collected personal data to:
- The selected shipper or agent processing the shipping under the contract with the Controller, if Customer uses a postal delivery method at the on-line Shop.
- The selected entity that operates payments at the Shop, however, if Customer selects the transfer payment via PayNow Payment Integrator, the Controller makes available collected personal data to PayNow mBank S.A., with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Prosta 18, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000025237, NIP: 526-021-50-88, REGON (National Business Registry No.): 001254524, given that making available the collected data applies to personal data necessary for completing the payment by PayU S.A.
- Customer is entitled to access the content of and correct their data, as well as request changes in the data or complete deletion thereof from the system in cases permitted under appropriate legal provisions.
- The provision of personal data is fully voluntary, while failure to provide the data necessary for the conclusion of Agreement, specified in these Terms & Conditions shall result in the inability to conclude that Agreement.
14. Final provisions
- Agreements entered into by the on-line Shop are executed in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions for good cause, including because of changes in law, changes in payment and delivery methods, to the extent in which such changes affect the performance of these Terms & Conditions. The Seller shall notify Customer giving at least 7 day’s notice.
- Any cases not provided for in these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by applicable provisions of the Polish law, and in particular, Polish Code of Civil Law, Act on providing on-line services, Consumer Rights Act, and Act on Personal Data Protection.
- Customer shall have the right to use out-of-court procedures of processing complaints and pursuing claims. For this purpose, Customer can lodge a complaint via the EU ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- Resolution of any disputes resulted between the Seller and Customer that is not a Consumer shall belong to a competent court with jurisdiction over the Seller's registered office.
- These Terms & Conditions are available at https://frontson.com/regulamin/ and in hard copy at the Seller's registered office.
Appendix 1 – General Delivery Terms and Conditions
- The Shop delivers Goods, as purchased, within the area of the Republic of Poland only.
- The Goods shall be delivered to the address indicated by Customer in its Order via the service www.furgonetka.pl. Customer can monitor the shipment status of its Order upon entering the shipment number at the shipper's website. The following link can be used to monitor Orders: .
- Detailed delivery conditions are available at the websites of a courier company that processes Customer’s Order via the website www.furgonetka.pl. On the day of sending the Order, Customer receives a delivery note from the Seller for tracking the shipment.
- The Order will be delivered to Customer to the address indicated in the Ordering form within the date specified in these Terms & Conditions.
- Delivery costs within the Polish territory are given automatically during the ordering procedure via the Shop's website or, if the Order is placed via the Ordering Form, in the pricing prepared by the Seller.
- If the Seller is unable to deliver Goods for the reason of unavailable products, the Seller shall immediately, and within 14 days of the Agreement date at the latest, notify the Customer of this fact and return the whole amount received, unless having contacted the Customer, the latter decides to proceed with the Order in a different way.
- As a rule, Goods are delivered on business days, during working hours recognised by the courier companies and depending on the shipping schedules of, and on conditions established by such companies.
- The courier service covers delivering the ordered Goods to the entrance door of the building. Customer is obliged to provide means of handling Goods to its office entrance door on its own and at its own cost.
- In the event the Order cannot be executed for reasons attributable to Customer, the costs of redelivering ordered Goods shall be borne by the Customer.
- Customer shall be responsible for unpacking the ordered Goods to verify the content for any damage. If Goods are damaged during transport, a courier is obliged to write a relevant record document for the purpose of facilitating the complaint procedure.
- A size of the Order and a payment method selected by Customer influence the delivery cost.
- In each case, the ordered Goods shall be handed over upon the payment of the full price of the Order at the earliest. Until the full price is paid, the ordered Goods shall remain the property of the Seller.